The Division of Admissions is seeking a highly driven individual with a passion for the arts and arts education to join us as Executive for Admissions. This position reports to the Director and Assistant Manager (Admissions).
You will be responsible for the admissions processes for both local and international applicants and and ensure that admissions processes comply with the College’s admissions policy and relevant regulations. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure timely processing of applications, offers, confirmation of enrolment, Student Pass applications for new intake of international applicants, etc.
- Receive and process applications in accordance to current admissions criteria.
- Ensure accurate data input of applicant particulars into student database system.
- Check the authenticity of transcripts and certificates with the respective institution.
- Liaise with Faculties on portfolio/audition guidelines and portfolio interview/audition schedules.
- Prepare for International Students Registration.
- Handle applicants’ enquiries, complaints/appeals relating to admissions.
- Assist in College-wide events such as Convocation, Orientation and Open House.
- Prepare admissions statistical reports.
- Ensure proper documentation and records management in accordance to relevant policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university with 2 years and above of relevant experience in the admissions process within a tertiary education environment.
- Diploma holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience may apply.
- Meticulous, resourceful and able to produce work with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels and independently.
- Self-motivated with good customer service skills.
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Ability to embrace systems/technology and enhance processes for work efficiency.
- Appreciation and sensitivity to arts and culture, and the development of young people through education desirable.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service culture.
LASALLE College of the Arts is at the leading edge of contemporary arts education in Asia and works in close partnership with GOLDSMITHS, University of London, which validates its degree programmes and collaborates on teaching exchanges and research initiatives. It has set an agenda for excellence to bring the College to the forefront of international arts pedagogy, practice and research.
Please submit your letter of interest, current curriculum vitae and any relevant supporting materials, indicating current and expected salary and enclosing a recent passport-sized photograph, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date 10 September 2019 or in writing (stating clearly the position applied on the envelope) to:
Director - Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Information on the Institution and the positions advertised above can be found at www.lasalle.edu.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.