LASALLE College of the Arts is at the leading edge of contemporary arts education in Asia and works in close partnership with GOLDSMITHS, University of London, which validates its degree programmes and collaborates on teaching exchanges and research initiatives. It has set an agenda for excellence to bring the College to the forefront of international arts pedagogy, practice and research.
Reporting to the Director (Division of Finance), the Manager (Financial Services) and Assistant Manager (Accounts Receivables), you will be part of the Accounts Receivables team and be predominantly responsible for the back-end operations work ensuring timely closure of accounts and the reconciliation of supporting schedules to the General Ledger. This includes but not limited to performing final count of day-end collection, preparing bank reconciliation statement, process student GIRO application and collection run, debt management, refund of fees and deposits and the preparation of monthly reports and audit schedules. You will also be responsible for billing which includes the issuance of Fee Advices to students before semester starts and generating Invoices for other types of revenues for each Semester’s billing. You will also assist tuition fees collection and providing relevant financial assistance and information to students at a service counter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an established tertiary institution or equivalent preferably with 2 years and above of relevant experience in accounts receivables
- Diploma holders with 5 years and above of relevant experience may apply
- Able to handle information with integrity and confidentiality
- Highly detailed and meticulous with good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal, customer service and communication skills, with good command of written and spoken English and proficiency in Mandarin
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels and independently
- Strong sense of commitment and initiative
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service
Please submit your letter of interest, current curriculum vitae and any relevant supporting materials, indicating current and expected salary and enclosing a recent passport-sized photograph, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date 14 December 2018 or in writing (stating clearly the position applied on the envelope) to:
Director - Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Information on the Institution and the position advertised above can be found at www.lasalle.edu.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.