Reporting to the Director (Division of Finance), the Manager (Financial Services) and Assistant Manager (Accounts Receivables), you will be part of the Accounts Receivables team and assist in tuition fees collection and provide relevant financial assistance and information to students at a service counter. You will be working closely with the Short Courses team and be responsible for the receipts and the SkillsFuture Credit and National Silver Academy claims. You will also handle the donations which the College receives and liaise with the auditors for the Cultural Matching Fund (CMF). In addition, you will assist in the generation of invoices and the issuance of the Fee Advices to students on a semestral basis. You are required to assist in the timely closure of accounts, reconciliation of supporting schedules to the General Ledger and performing bank reconciliation. You will also be required to support other areas of the Accounts Receivables functions as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an established tertiary institution or equivalent, preferably with 2 years and above of relevant experience in accounts receivables.
- Diploma holders with 5 years and above of relevant experience may apply.
- Proficient in Financial Accounting.
- Able to handle information with integrity and confidentiality.
- Highly detailed and meticulous with good organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal, customer service and communication skills, with good command of written and spoken English and proficiency in Mandarin.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels and independently.
- Strong sense of commitment and initiative.
- Able to embrace a student-centric service.
LASALLE College of the Arts is at the leading edge of contemporary arts education in Asia and works in close partnership with GOLDSMITHS, University of London, which validates its degree programmes and collaborates on teaching exchanges and research initiatives. It has set an agenda for excellence to bring the College to the forefront of international arts pedagogy, practice and research.
Please submit your letter of interest, current curriculum vitae and any relevant supporting materials, indicating current and expected salary and enclosing a recent passport-sized photograph, by e-mail to: email@example.com before closing date 5 December 2019 or in writing (stating clearly the position applied on the envelope) to:
Director - Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Information on the Institution and the position advertised above can be found at www.lasalle.edu.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.