The Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development (HR&OD) is seeking a highly driven individual preferably with a passion for the arts and arts education to join us as an Assistant Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer & Director, Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development and Senior Manager (Learning & Organisation Development), you are predominantly responsible for initiating and providing support to the full spectrum of Learning & Development (L&D) functions, which include coordinating and organising the Staff Induction Programme, administering the career development/L&D planning exercise, as well as consolidating learning evaluation reports and statistics for management reporting.
You will also have a reporting line to the Senior Manager (Compensation & Benefits and Industrial Relations) and be responsible for all activities and reporting related to monthly part-time payroll.
You will assist in providing other operational support to HR&OD initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university in Human Resources, Organisation Development and/or Business or a relevant professional HR/OD qualification.
- At least 5 years or equivalent relevant experience in supporting learning and development and organisation development initiatives.
- Hands-on experience in payroll administration and knowledge of payroll policies and local statutory legislations (e.g. Employment Act, CPF and tax legislations) is an advantage.
- Good analytical skills and proficiency with data analytical tools.
- Positive work attitude, good interpersonal skills and able to work well collaboratively.
- Meticulous, organised and able to work under tight deadlines with accuracy.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and able to multitask.
- Maintain strict confidentiality especially in regards to sensitive information/personal data.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric culture and is service-oriented.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Workspace (Drive, Doc and Sheet).
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Closing date: 8 October 2021 OR until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.