The Red Pencil Humanitarian Mission provides scholarships for successful candidates to study a Masters Degree in Art Therapy at LASALLE College of the Arts.
- For The Red Pencil (Singapore) Scholarship: Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- For The Red Pencil (International) Scholarship: Any other nationalities.
- Applicants who have been offered a place in the full-time MA Art Therapy programme at LASALLE.
- Attained a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 (or an equivalent) in his/her undergraduate studies.
- Experiences low financial capability in paying for half or the entire Masters course.
- Has written a thoughtful 500-word essay outlining his/her reasons for choosing Art Therapy as a profession as well as how he/she can contribute as an art therapist in the future.
- Has been involved in extensive community service and volunteer work.
- Possesses the personality and displays his/her capability to be an ambassador of The Red Pencil.
Value and Tenure
The Red Pencil offers scholarships that cover between 10% to 75% of the entire school fees. However, while an initial offer is agreed upon between The Red Pencil and the scholarship recipient, scholars have to adhere to additional requirements set down by The Red Pencil. Should scholars fail to meet the requirements, The Red Pencil reserves the right to revoke and/or terminate the entire scholarship.
Before 30 June for entry into the programme in the following August.
Visit bit.ly/redpencilscholarship for information on how to apply.
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.