DIPLOMA TUITION FEES FOR AUGUST 2019 INTAKE (PER ANNUM FEES)
|Funded (Subsidised Fees)||Non-Funded (Full Fees)|
|Singaporeans||Singapore PR||International||Singaporeans||Singapore PR||International|
Note for Diploma Fees:
* SPRs and International students who choose to take up the Tuition Grant (TG) will need to make an online application and then sign the TG Deed with the Government of Singapore. Under the terms of the Tuition Grant Deed, you will be required to work for a Singapore entity for a period of three years upon graduation. For more information, visit tgonline.moe.gov.sg.
- Funded/Subsidised fees for Singaporeans and Singapore PR qualify for GST Subsidy from MOE, all other fees include 7% GST.
- Fees are due on the first day of each semester.
- Fees are subject to change.
- Correct as at August 2018.
A non-refundable application fee (inclusive of 7% GST) is chargeable per application. Application is only complete upon receipt of your application fee and all necessary documents. Please ensure your application fee is paid and documents are submitted within seven working days from the submission date of your online application. LASALLE reserves the right to withdraw the applicant if the application fee remains unpaid and documents are not received by the due date.
|Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident Applicants||International Applicants|
Basic materials for learning are provided by the College.
As a developing artist, you are required to have certain items that are personal to you and cannot be shared. Such items include books, dance shoes, rehearsal clothes, safety boots, portable musical instruments, paints, canvas, basic tools, design software, cameras, etc., that will support you through your three-year learning journey. The College does not encourage the purchase of extravagant or costly materials or equipment. Our lecturers can provide you with affordable suggestions.
You are also encouraged to have your own laptop for education. If you do not own one, computer labs are available on campus with requisite software for you to undertake your work.
There may be opportunities for you to undertake extra-curricular study trips to enhance your overall learning. Trips are not compulsory and may incur additional costs.
Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect students’ fees in the event a Private Education Institution (PEI) is unable to continue operations due to insolvency and/or regulatory closure. The FPS also protects students when the PEI fails to pay penalties or refund fees to the students arising from judgements made against it by the Singapore courts.
In seeking to be an EduTrust-certified PEI, LASALLE is required to adopt the FPS to ensure full protection to all fees paid by their students. Therefore, the FPS is compulsory for students who are taking BA(Hons), MA and Certificate programmes at LASALLE.
Diploma programmes offered by LASALLE are exempted from FPS under the EduTrust requirements of the Committee for Private Education (CPE).
All full-time students of LASALLE are required to be covered under the Medical Insurance Scheme (MIS). The annual coverage of S$20,000 includes school-related activities throughout the programme duration.
The current premium rate of S$18.20 is payable each semester. This premium rate is subject to change based on the prevailing premiums charged by the insurer.
All payment to LASALLE must be made in Singapore Dollars.
Our accepted payment modes include:
- DBS Online Banking and ATM Transfer
- Cheque/ Bank Draft/ Cashier's Order/ Demand Draft
- Master/ Visa/ China UnionPay
- Wired Transfer/ Telegraphic Transfer (Only for International students)
TAKE THE NEXT EXHILARATING STEP WITH OUR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES.