A non-refundable application fee (inclusive of 7% GST) is chargeable per application. Application is only complete upon receipt of your application fee and all necessary documents. Please ensure your application fee is paid and documents are submitted within seven working days from the submission date of your online application. LASALLE reserves the right to withdraw the applicant if the application fee remains unpaid and documents are not received by the due date.
|Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident Applicants||S$60.00|
BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONS) TUITION FEES FOR AUGUST 2018 INTAKE (PER ANNUM FEES)
|Entry Qualifications||Funded (Subsidised Fees)||Non-Funded (Full Fees)|
|Singaporeans (S$)||Singapore PR (S$)||Singaporeans (S$)||Singapore PR (S$)||International (S$)|
|A’ Level (or equivalent) or Diploma||9,728.98||13,794.40*||19,000||21,150||23,800|
Note for BA(Hons) Fees:
* SPRs students who choose to take up the Tuition Grant (TG) will need to make an online application and then sign the TG Deed with the Government of Singapore. Under the terms of the Tuition Grant Deed, you will be required to work for a Singapore entity for a period of three years upon graduation. For more information, visit tgonline.moe.gov.sg
- Funded/Subsidised fees for Singaporeans and Singapore PR qualify for GST Subsidy from MOE, all other fees include 7% GST.
- Fees are due on the first day of each semester.
- Fees are subject to change.
- Correct as at November 2017.
FEE PROTECTION SCHEME (FPS)
FPS serves to protect students’ fees in the event a Private Education Institution (PEI) is unable to continue operations due to insolvency, and/or regulatory closure. The Fee Protection Scheme also protects students when the PEI fails to pay penalties or refund fees to the students arising from judgments made against it by the Singapore courts.
In seeking to be an EduTrust-certified PEI, LASALLE is required to adopt the Fee Protection Scheme to ensure full protection to all fees paid by their students. Therefore, the FPS is compulsory for students who are taking Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Master of Arts, and Certificate programmes at LASALLE.
Diploma programmes offered by LASALLE are exempted from the Fee Protection Scheme under the EduTrust requirements of the Committee for Private Education (CPE).
For more information on FPS, click here.
For more information on Committee for Private Education, click here.
MEDICAL INSURANCE SCHEME (MIS)
All full time students of LASALLE are required to be covered under the Medical Insurance Scheme. The coverage includes $20,000 annually for school related activities throughout the programme duration.
The current premium rate is $18.20 payable each semester. This premium rate is subject to change based on the prevailing premiums charged by the insurer.
ACCEPTED MODES OF PAYMENT
All payment to LASALLE must be made in Singapore Dollar. Below are the payment modes acceptable by LASALLE :
- DBS Online Banking and ATM transfer
- Cheque/ Bank Draft/ Cashiers Order/ Demand Draft
- Master/ Visa/ China Union pay
- Wired Transfer/ Telegraphic Transfer (Only for International students)