The Singapore Airlines Theatre, which seats 480, is a venue for major public performances of theatre, music and dance. The stage comes with an orchestra pit which can accommodate up to 25 musicians, full scenery flying facilities, latest lighting and sound equipment, dressing rooms and fully-equipped workshops for scenery, props and costume construction.
Location: Basement 1
- Total 480 seats (303 Stall and 177 Circle).
- Black painted Weathertex (similar to tempered Masonite) stage floor
- Stage active performance dimensions are 11m by 10m
If you are interested to hire our performance spaces or campus grounds, please fill out this venue request form.
To seek approval for photography and/or videography within the LASALLE campuses, please email email@example.com.
- Venue hire requests may be submitted 12 months in advance. We will respond as soon as a decision is made and no less than six months prior to event date.
- For major productions involving long running shows (two-week run and above), requests will be considered up to one year in advance.
- Venue hire requests for The Singapore Airlines Theatre, Flexible Performance Space and Creative Cube have to be submitted at least six months in advance.
- All venue hire requests will be reviewed and you will be informed on the status of the request within five working days.
- We will respond as soon as possible. If you are working with a specific deadline, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org